Elite Royal Apartments (ERA) was designed and built to add value in every step on its mission to provide a luxury accommodation in Dubai.
- Hosts >20,000 guests per year.
- Outperforms on average competing holiday homes and hotels in Downtown Dubai in customer reviews on Booking.com.
- Employs internally its housekeeping and maintenance teams in order to preserve daily its premium operating standards and to be able to react 24/7 in case of emergencies.
- Is area-centric in its approach, focusing on properties located in Downtown Dubai to leverage economies of scale and to be able provide top-tier customer support quickly on demand.
- Controls portfolio of assets worth >150m AED.
- Deploys large scale data-analytics and robust financial modeling to identify the right assets to operate.
- Uses heavily digitization and automation, allowing to keep a light back-end cost structure.
- Deploys controlling measures to minimize negative externalities which may be caused by its guests (e.g.: employs own night security patrolling its properties, installs noise alarms sending notifications to night security in case of excessive noise is detected).
- Works closely with building’s managements and owners associations to understand their challenges and subsequently adjusts its operating model, where appropriate to minimize any operating drawbacks.
- Ensures compliance with all prevailing regulation as defined by the Dubai Economy and Tourism.